March 15, 2009

Post-it note type and general nostalgia.

It really is a scary prospect that my 2nd term at Falmouth Uni is essentially over, the time really has flown. So here I thought I'd put up some of the work I did during the first term. Generally speaking, I'm never 100% satisfied with my finals and always wish I have more time to refine them further but what can you do.

This was the typeface I created for a three week project; we were each given an anonymous questionnaire and from that discern a/multiple characteristics from which we could produce some sort of graphic outcome. I think I took nostalgia, forgetfulness and similar such attributes. I was actually quite pleased with this, but thought it looked better forming actual words, which I did have some images of, somewhere, but they're lost in the depths of my hard drive so you'll have to take my word for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment