March 11, 2009

"Bookworm" has a whole new meaning.


Today is the day before our book-binding deadline, well, the deadline for the books themselves anyway. If it turns out our sketchbooks are in for tomorrow too I might as well just throw myself off a cliff and be done with it.

So today, I have been (trying) to make my final book, after more mock-ups than I care to remember and an obscene amount of prep work I felt it should (should being the operative word) come together smoothly. Oh no, that would be far, far too easy. In essence today has been a big, sticky, paper-wasting mess. I don't even know if I am happy with my design anymore; my cover is off-center and I'm scared to open the book should it all fall apart - so yes, today has been pretty grim.



All I can say is thank goodness tomorrow it will be over. Though having said that, the content for this project was enough to keep me interested for the four weeks, which is more than can be said for the previous "languages matter" brief.
I suppose with these photos some sort of explanation regarding my book is required, well tough, I have had more than enough of it, I am sick of it.









Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment