May 31, 2009

Beach life.

With Unit 5 finished I've found myself with a considerable amount of free time (this, of course, means disregarding the 'souvenir project' which is due in a week and a half, but y'know, good weather takes precedence). Today was baking hot, at least in comparison to the months and months of cold weather that we've had - and so it seemed fitting to leave our work behind and walk down to the beach for a barbeque.


We had an abundance of sausages and it was a really great day - it makes me remember why Fal struck me as such a great place to live, I very much plan to have numerous days such as this before this term is over - I know I will miss the beach when I'm back in Surrey. I thought photographing my last couple of weeks here would nicely document a time I will look back on fondly. I really cannot believe the first year of my degree is already up.

No comments:

Post a Comment